Submitted paper will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers will be included into CAIT Conference Proceedings which will be published and submitted to Xplore. Those papers will be submitted for indexing to Ei Compendex, Scopus, and other main datebase.
- Authors acknowledge that the paper has not been previously published or accepted for publication in substantially similar form in any peer-reviewed venue with publicly accessible papers, including journals, conferences, workshops, or other peer-reviewed, archival forums.
- The CAIT submission should contain no more than 20 percent of material from previous publications. Violation of any of these conditions will lead to rejection.
- Submissions should be written in English with a minimum paper length of 4 full pages and maximum 11 pages.
- All figures, equations, reference should be clear and in good order.
- Manuscripts will be reviewed by appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by the Conference Committee, who will give detailed comments and — if the submission gets accepted — the authors submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that takes into account this feedback. The final paper should be modified according to the review comments