- As Author
you can publish the paper in conference proceedings and deliver presentation on CAIT 2020, orally or poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review.
(Full Paper Template with Doc) (Full Paper Template with LaTex)
- As Presenter
you can deliver a presentation on CAIT, but the presented manuscript WILL NOT be published. Abstract is necessary to submit.
(Abstract Template Download)
- Final submission of full papers: February 29, 2020
- Notification of paper acceptance: March 15, 2020
- Final registration deadline: March 25, 2020
- Camera-ready of accepted papers: March 30, 2020
- Conference: April 24-27, 2020
English is the official language of the conference.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original
research) papers in electronic (PDF or LaTex) format through
the following link.
Any questions, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Plagiarism is totally unacceptable to CAIT. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. The authors have to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.