Here enclose the general information about visa application. For more details please browse the web of local chinese embassy
Conference participants may need a Chinese visa to enter
China. Specifically, those who are not Chinese citizens,
except passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan,
need a Chinese visa. Participants can apply for a visa at
the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which they
live. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to
apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended
that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month in
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
»A passport which is valid for at least six months
following the date of submission, with an entire blank page
available for the visa;
»One Visa Application Form of the Peoples Republic of China, which is filled clearly with true, authentic and complete information and signed by the applicant;
»One recent, 2 inch full-faced and bareheaded passport photo (the daily life photo, photo copy or digital photo printed on the ordinary paper shall not be accepted);
»Other related application materials according to different purposes for your trip to China;
»Other materials related to the visa application, deemed as necessary by the visa officer.
* For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.
Alternatively, participants may ask their travel agents to arrange their travel to China and obtain a tourist visa irrespective of whether or not they have registered with the Conference Secretariat. If participants have any difficulties in obtaining their visa, they should contact the Conference Secretariat.
- The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- Please note CAIT Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by CAIT Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, CAIT Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will CAIT Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
- It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.
This tour will charge 100USD for each person. (Pay to
join before May 11, 2019. Or you could choose to enjoy free
time on May 13 to explore Shanghai yourself.
8:30 AM (May 13), pick up at gathering sport.
- 8:40-10:40 The Oriental Pearl Tower
- 10:40-11:30 Huang Pu River (taking boat)
- 12:30-13:30 Shanghai Municipal History Museum
- 13:30-14:30 The Jade Buddha Temple
- 14:30-15:30 The Shanghai Museum
- Back to the hotel youself